Dana Wharf offers a special 8-hour whale watching trip a few times a year. BOOK NOW for an adventure of a lifetime & a day you won’t soon forget!
EPIC Whale Watching —4 Hour Adventure
- Person Ages 5+
We are excited to launch our newest winter / spring whale watching adventure! Our new vessel, the New San Mateo, is a Monterey Style Whale Watching boat. This 50ft Delta is the fastest boat in our fleet and is built to make your trip the best experience on the water, and we have limited this trip to just 12 passengers.
We have scheduled these trips at the most opportune time for you to see the most during your trip. This is a magical time of year to be on the water looking for marine life! Passengers will get to see the Gray Whale migration, with the chance to see Humpback Whales, Fin Whales, 3 types of dolphins, and more. Our passengers are thrilled that we are offering these trips based on availability.
New San Mateo
Features a fast ride, and indoor salon area to get out of the elements, indoor and outdoor seating plus an outside bench seat in the the front of the vessel. 2 restrooms. Our boat can travel at top speed of 20 knots.
What to bring:
- Weather changes so please bring layers of clothing to keep warm. Waterproof jackets are always a good idea.
- Closed toed shoes are highly recommended.
- Hats, Sunglasses, and sunblock.
- If you have them, bring a camera fully charged, or any other picture taking device.
- Binoculars, water, and snacks – this is a private yacht style trip, no food or drink is sold.
- Cash tip for your crew is greatly appreciated and not included.
Check out our FAQ Page!