Fish for tuna, white sea bass, bonito, and more on our 3/4-day Dana Point fishing trip, our most popular time frame for fishing in Southern California.
- Per Person All Ages | Under 14 Must be Accompanied by an Adult
Cruise to Catalina or San Clemente Island on an Overnight Trip
Join us today for an exciting overnight fishing trip to San Clemente Island or Catalina Island (one to one-and-a-half-day trips run to the Cortez Bank, weather permitting).
On these trips, you will:
- Search for seasonal catches including yellowtail, white sea bass, calico bass, bonito, dorado, albacore, yellowfin tuna & bluefin tuna.
- Learn from our knowledgeable, friendly captain and crew who expertly guide you throughout this fun-filled excursion.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Catalina and San Clemente Islands with their serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of the Fury.
- Cool down with cold drinks and more in our full-service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
- From novice to expert, everyone will enjoy discovering their love of sportfishing, conservation, and the great outdoors on this unique overnight trip.
- Fishing Equipment: Spinning reel rods are available to rent for $18 dollars and include a small tackle package.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full-service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard-working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.