In the spring and summer, enjoy an evening of sunshine, cool ocean breezes, and romantic sunset views. In the winter, take in the romantic atmosphere of the beautifully lit Dana Point Harbor.
Dana Point Harbor is spreading seasonal cheer with the annual holiday light display set to illuminate the Harbor from November 11 – January 3. Each night throughout the holiday season, the Harbor’s magnificent light display will illuminate the evening sky for guests of all ages to enjoy. Themed light exhibits will include Candy Cane Lane, and the popular “Merry Kiss Me” arch. New this year, light displays have been added to the island to encourage visitors to explore all areas of the Harbor.
- Adult Starting at:
- Child Ages 3 to 12
- Toddler Ages 2 and under
A Holiday Boat Ride in California You’re Sure to Remember!
Get up close and personal with all the ships at the Annual Dana Point Harbor Boat Parade of Lights. Come aboard one of our fine vessels to actually get out on the water and into the competition.
Please note that seating is somewhat limited, so you may be standing during the duration of the cruise. The standing areas offer the best views of the boat parade.
Don’t miss the opportunity to become a part of this one-of-a-kind holiday experience!
On these 90-minute holiday cruises, you enjoy:
- Holiday music
- A cash bar
- Up-close views of all the boats participating in the parade
- Beautiful harbor scenery
- Our fleet will join private boaters from all over Orange County as we decorate our boats.
- We’ll all vie for awards from Judges’ Choice to Best Use of Lights, as well as for cash prizes and gift certificates.
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.