Have the whole boat to yourself on this private whale watching tour! Keep an eye out for dolphins, whales, and other sea life during your unique adventure.
Join us for an Ultimate Whale Watch in Dana Point
Join Dana Wharf Whale Watching for a special 8-hour ULTIMATE whale watching trip aboard on the luxury 63 foot Ocean Adventure Catamaran.
- Limited to 25 passengers ( Normal capacity is 59)
- NO coupons or discounts
- This is during the start of the Gray Whale season migration
- This adventure is extremely popular and sells out quickly so BOOK early!
About the Adventure
On this special full-day whale watching trip, you can expect to spot many gray whales as well as fin whales, minke whales, humpback whales, and even sharks.
Marine mammal sightings are guaranteed, so if you don’t spot any whales or dolphins, we’ll give you a voucher for a free trip.
You’ll spot wildlife such as:
- Gray whales (November – May) – These friendly whales are up to 65 feet long!
- Blue whales (May – November) – They can grow up to 100 feet long and weigh up to 100 tons – you will not believe your eyes if you’re lucky enough to see one of these impressive marine mammals!
- These whales visit year-round – fin whales, humpback whales, minke whales, and more.
- Dolphins – Take memorable photos as schools of playful dolphins frolic around the boat!
- Sea lions, pelicans, and other seafaring birds, plus possible sightings of sharks (mako, hammerhead, and great white).
Trips may be aboard our Ocean Adventure catamaran, the only catamaran with a raised viewing EYE SPY platform, not a net, so you never get wet!
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.