This season, we saw over 1,500 gray whales, and last summer we saw over 750 blue whales. Every trip is a new experience, so be sure to come out often!
Orange County’s Best Sportfishing, Whale Watching & Charters
Do you have company coming into town and don’t know what day to book? No worries, we have you covered!
Search for Tours by Date
Searching available tours for . . .
Showing Tours for -
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.
What’s Happening in Dana Point?
- Tuesdays: Half price all year on fishing AND whale watching
- Try the Orange County Wine Cruise, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Fridays/Sundays!
- Remember, kids fish free every Sunday! Try the Kids Fishing Clinic too!
- Join the kids fishing club – for just $49.00 you will get over $100.00 in trips and merchandise.
- Looking for a private charter? See all of our boats!
- Sign up now for the summer Kids Fishing Camps!
- Wine cruise specials available for seniors 55 years or older.
Sign up for our email club for great discounts and alerts!
Don't Miss Out on Deals!
If you’re out on the water often, make sure you’re making the most of it!
Dana Wharf’s email club sends members great discounts and alerts on fishing trips, cruises, summer camps, and more!
Voted Best of Dana Point in 2019
Best of Dana Point voted Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching the Best Whale Watching, Tackle Shop and Harbor Excursion for 2019! We are also the Golden Lantern Winner 11 years running! Thank you for 49 years of the best adventures and life-long memories. Here’s to many more!
Over 2,300 Five-Star Reviews!
Visit Us in Dana Point
Dana Wharf is conveniently located in Dana Point, Orange County, just south of Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, and Laguna Beach – about 30 minutes south of Disneyland, an hour south of Los Angeles, and an hour north of San Diego.