Fish for tuna, white sea bass, bonito, and more on our 3/4-day Dana Point fishing trip, our most popular time frame for fishing in Southern California.
1/2 Day and Twilight Fishing Trips
- Adult Ages 14 - 54
- Adult Twilight Special! Ages 14 - 54 | Fridays and Saturdays April 15th - May 15th
- Military Active Duty only, must show ID at check-in
- Seniors Ages 55 and over
- Children Under 14 Must be Accompanied by an Adult
Enjoy the Great Outdoors on a Half-Day Fishing Trip
Join us today for an exciting half-day fishing trip (five hours) on the sparkling Southern California waters just outside Dana Point Harbor!
Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who expertly guide you throughout this fun-filled excursion. Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one of our fleet’s top-of-the-line boats!
Cool down with cold drinks and more in our full-service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
From novice to expert, everyone is sure to enjoy discovering their love of sportfishing, conservation, and the great outdoors on this unique Dana Point fishing trip.
- Fishing Equipment: Spinning reel rods are available to rent for $18 dollars and include a small tackle package.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full-service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard-working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.