- Fishing Charter (see rates below)
- Starting at:
- Whale Watching Charter Includes Crew Gratuity & Certified Marine Naturalist
- Starting at: 2 hours
- Burial at Sea
The 95′ Dana Pride was built exclusively for Dana Wharf in 2002. The Pride is the largest and most comfortable vessel in our fleet and is said to be the queen of our fleet, complete with a full-service air conditioned bar/snack bar, flat-screen TV, large salon area, and two-story seating arrangement. This vessel can accommodate up to 149 passengers. This vessel is our largest whale watching boat, and it is the largest whale watching boat in southern California!
- Max. Capacity – Fishing: 100 passenger max (50-75 recommended)
- Social Distancing Fishing Capacity – 35 passengers
- Max. Capacity – Whale Watching: 149
- Social Distancing Whale Watching Capacity – 60 passengers
Fishing Charter Rates:
100 Passenger Max (50-75 recommended)
|Trip||Mon. – Fri.||Saturday||Sunday|
Dana Pride's Captain - Tom White
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.