The Pride is an impressive 95-foot vessel and provides indoor and outdoor seating, a full galley and bar, a large flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player, and an outdoor buffet station area.
Board any of our clean, well-equipped vessels or private yachts for an unforgettable trip! Our U.S. Coast Guard inspected vessels are clean, comfortable and include a variety of amenities. If you are interested in sportfishing charters please call us at (949) 496-5794 x 2 or email us at [email protected]. Please buy your fishing licenses online PRIOR to your trip. Please print them out and bring them with you on the day of your trip. Fishing licenses can be purchased online by clicking here. Prices subject to change without notice.
6-Passenger Fishing Yachts
4-Passenger Fishing Yachts
Public Fishing Trips
Charter Times, Incidentals & Inclusions
All-day trips are 12 hours, departing at 5 a.m. and returning at 5 p.m. 3/4-day trips are 9 hours, departing at 6 a.m. and returning at 3 p.m. 1/2-day trips are 5 hours; 6:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Twilight trips are 4 hours and depart at 5:30 p.m. and return at 9:30 p.m.
Overnight trips depart at 10 p.m. and return the next day at approx 7 p.m. Day-and-a-half trips depart at 10 p.m. and return two days later at approx 4 a.m. Two-day trips depart at 10 p.m. and return two days later at approx 7 p.m.
- Rod Rentals: $18 per person – Includes a sample of hooks and sinkers (trips beyond 1/2-day will need to purchase additional weights and hooks in the office).
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Galley Minimum: $50 for 1/2-day and twilight, $75 for 3/4-day, $100 for all-day (5 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
- Suggested gratuity: 15% – 20% of the charter price.
- Fish Cleaning: $1-5 for average size fish, $5 and up for larger fish and $2 for sacks.
- Free parking with permit in our longterm lot
- Live bait and frozen squid on board
- Friendly crew to assist
- A great day out on the water with family, friends, and associates!
To reserve a charter…
Contact a specialist at the Dana Wharf Charter Department at 949 496 5794 ext. 2 with your preference boat and date. One of our specialists would be happy to check availability. To confirm, a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the charter rate is required at the time of confirming your charter. Payment in full is due 48 business hours prior to the charter. Reservations made 14 or fewer days from departure date must be paid in full at the time of booking.