Half-day and twilight Dana Point fishing trips are perfect for everyone, from novice to expert fishers! Enjoy the great outdoors on this unique half-day fishing trip.
- Military Active Duty only, must show ID at check-in
- Seniors Ages 55 and over
- Child Under 14 Must be Accompanied by an Adult
3/4-Day Fishing Charter From Dana Point
Join us today for an exciting day of fishing on the sparkling Southern California waters departing from Dana Point Harbor. Our 3/4 day, nine-hour trip (6 a.m. – 3 p.m.) is our most popular time frame fishing the local waters of Orange County. **Dana Wharf never charges a FUEL SURCHARGE.
If you see a fishing trip that is departing at 5 a.m. these are limited load trips returning at 3 p.m. THESE TUNA FISHING CHARTERS will be on the DANA PRIDE, SUM FUN or CLEMENTE and will be fishing offshore and will not be anchoring. You will be drifting all day. There are no coupons, Groupons or any other discounts available on this trip. THE LIMIT OF PASSENGERS IS 60 on the 100-passenger Dana Pride and 40 on the 60-passenger Sum Fun or Clemente. See the notes when you click on buy tickets for boat assignment.
Seasonal catches on our Dana Wharf fishing trips include halibut, barracuda, yellowtail, white sea bass, sand bass, calico bass, bonito, and tuna.
- Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who expertly guide you throughout this fun-filled excursion.
- Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one of our fleet’s top-of-the-line boats!
- Cool down with a cold beer, soda, and more in our full-service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
1/2 PRICE TUESDAYS all year round! Half price off of the usual adult fare. (Please note that Tuesday trips generally sell out, so for a less crowded boat please book a full-priced ticket for a different day of the week)
- Fishing Equipment: Spinning reel rods are available to rent for $18 dollars and include a small tackle package.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full-service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard-working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.