Half-day and twilight Dana Point fishing trips are perfect for everyone, from novice to expert fishers! Enjoy the great outdoors on this unique half-day fishing trip.
- General Admission All Ages | Under 14 Must be Accompanied by an Adult
3/4-Day Fishing Trip
Join us today for an exciting day of fishing on the sparkling Southern California waters departing from Dana Point Harbor. Our 3/4 day, nine-hour trip (6 a.m. – 3 p.m.) is our most popular time frame fishing the local waters of Orange County. **Dana Wharf never charges a FUEL SURCHARGE.
Seasonal catches on our Dana Wharf fishing trips include halibut, barracuda, yellowtail, white sea bass, sand bass, calico bass, bonito, and tuna.
- Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who expertly guide you throughout this fun-filled excursion.
- Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one of our fleet’s top-of-the-line boats!
- Cool down with a cold beer, soda, and more in our full-service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
- Fishing Equipment: Spinning reel rods are available to rent for $18 dollars and include a small tackle package.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full-service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard-working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.