Half-day and twilight Dana Point fishing trips are perfect for everyone, from novice to expert fishers! Enjoy the great outdoors on this unique half-day fishing trip.
- Adults Ages 14 - 54
- Children Under 14, must be Accompanied by an Adult
- Seniors Ages 55 and over
- Military Active Duty only, must show ID at check-in
3/4-Day Fishing Trip
Join us today for an exciting day of fishing on the sparkling Southern California waters departing from Dana Point Harbor. Our 3/4 day, nine-hour trip (6 a.m. – 3 p.m.) is our most popular time frame fishing the local waters of Orange County.
Seasonal catches on our Dana Wharf fishing trips include halibut, barracuda, yellowtail, white sea bass, sand bass, calico bass, bonito, and tuna.
- Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who expertly guide you throughout this fun-filled excursion.
- Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one of our fleet’s top-of-the-line boats!
- Cool down with cold drinks and more in our full-service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
- Fishing Equipment: Spinning reel rods are available to rent for $18 dollars and include a small tackle package.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full-service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard-working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.
- Beginning June 1 we will charge a temporary FUEL SURCHARGE to all of our tickets