Half-day and twilight Dana Point fishing trips are perfect for everyone, from novice to expert fishers! Enjoy the great outdoors on this unique half-day fishing trip.
- Limited Passenger Load For Your Comfort!
- Starting April
All-Day Limited Load Fishing Trip – Fishing Catalina or Offshore
Dana Point, CA
12 Hour Fishing Excursion to Catalina Island or Offshore
- Catalina Trip ALL AGES
- Per Person
- Offshore Trip ALL AGES
- Starting price TBD
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
Join us today for an exciting All Day Limited Load Fishing Trip on the sparkling Southern California waters . We’ll take 2.5 – 3 hour boat ride out to Catalina Island or offshore whenever conditions permit. Once we arrive at the our destination , the fishing can be truly amazing. Vessels this trip may be run on include the Fury, Clemente , Sum Fun and ***New San Mateo ( this vessel will be an extra fee )
Please note that in August, September and October, all 5am trips are subject to change to offshore trips going for Dorado, Yellowtail and Tuna. You will always be notified on the morning of the trip, but sometimes not before then, so please come prepared for this possibility! ( These trip can run on any landing boat and will be more money due to a limited load trip )
- Seasonal catches include Halibut, Barracuda, Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Sand Bass, Calico Bass, Bonito, and Tuna.
- Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who will expertly guide you throughout this fun filled excursion.
- Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one of our fleet’s top-of-the-line boats!
- Cool down with a cold beer, soda, and more in our full service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
- From novice to expert, everyone will enjoy discovering their love of sportfishing, conservation, and the great outdoors on this unique 12-hour trip.
- Fishing Equipment: Rods and spinning reels are available for rent in the shop. Rod rentals include a small tackle package. Angler may need to purchase more depending on conditions.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.
**Temporary fuel surcharge may apply and is not included