Half-day and twilight Dana Point fishing trips are perfect for everyone, from novice to expert fishers! Enjoy the great outdoors on this unique half-day fishing trip.
- Senior Ages 55 and over
- Child Under 14 Must be Accompanied by an Adult
Take a Full-Day Fishing Trip Outside Dana Point Harbor!
Join us today for an exciting All-Day Fishing Trip on the sparkling Southern California waters just outside Dana Point Harbor. We take a two and a half to three-hour boat ride out to Catalina Island whenever conditions permit. Once we arrive at the island, the fishing can be truly amazing.
Please note that in August, September, and October, all 5 a.m. trips are subject to change to offshore trips going for dorado, yellowtail, and tuna. You will always be notified on the morning of the trip, but sometimes not before then, so please come prepared for this possibility! (These trips can run on any landing boat and will be more money due to a limited load trip).
- Seasonal catches include halibut, barracuda, yellowtail, white sea bass, sand bass, calico bass, bonito, and tuna.
- Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who expertly guide you throughout this fun-filled excursion.
- Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one of our fleet’s top-of-the-line boats!
- Cool down with a cold beer, soda, and more in our full-service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
- From novice to expert, everyone is sure to enjoy discovering their love of sportfishing, conservation, and the great outdoors on this unique 12-hour trip.
- Fishing Equipment: Spinning reel rods are available to rent for $18 dollars and include a small tackle package.
- Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Please pre-purchase your licenses online at https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/.
- Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full-service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
- Gratuities: Tips for the hard-working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.