This season, we saw over 1,500 gray whales, and last summer we saw over 750 blue whales. Every trip is a new experience, so be sure to come out often!
An Amazing Two-Hour Catamaran Adventure!
If you are looking for an amazing two-hour adventure experience, don’t miss our ocean adventure cruise aboard our state-of-the-art catamaran. Come aboard our custom-built, just for Dana Wharf, 63′ luxurious catamaran for an incredible whale and dolphin adventure. It’s a totally different, intimate, and unforgettable experience!
This trip departs select days aboard the catamaran at various times for two and a half hours, five hours, or eight hours. See the schedule to browse the available dates. If you have any questions or for boat availability, please call 888-224-0603.
- A limited number of passengers – This trip is NEVER CROWDED!
- Amazing viewing platform – Our passengers can view marine life and not get wet.
- A faster and quieter journey – Advanced technology engines assure you a smooth ride!
- An up-close and personal experience – Get closer to marine life such as whales and dolphins and watch them as they swim beneath you.
- An educational experience – Get your questions answered by our on-board professional naturalist or marine biologist.
- Bask in the sun and relax on our sun bench or ride the bow for an adventure!
- Our enclosed cabin boasts a full view of the ocean and flat-screen monitors so you can see the captain’s navigation screen and more.
- The 63′ Ocean Adventure is an eco-friendly, state-of-the-art catamaran, also available for charters. It is certified to carry up to 59 passengers and is fully equipped with an easy-access deli-style galley and full-service bar.
Marine Mammal Lecture Series at Harpoon Henry’s
During Dana Wharf Whale Watching’s special marine mammal lecture series, you are invited to come learn some of the latest breaking whale news. Enjoy a continental breakfast at Harpoon Henry’s and listen to a marine biologist and special guests. The cost is $5.00 at the door, children are free. Following the lecture, join us for a whale watching trip aboard the OCean Adventures departing at 11:30 am (trip not included with lecture fee). Proceeds benefiting Pacific Marine Mammal Center.