In the spring and summer, enjoy an evening of sunshine, cool ocean breezes, and romantic sunset views. In the winter, take in the romantic atmosphere of the beautifully lit Dana Point Harbor.
- Private Charters
- Starting at:
Its Gray Whale Season in Dana Point, Come Sail with the Whales!
Curlew, one of Orange County’s oldest and most beautiful yachts, offers a once-in-a-lifetime Schooner Sailing adventure on the magnificent waters off Dana Point. A 1926 classic, this romantic schooner will introduce you to the luxury & thrill of sailing as it used to be. Experience her your way. Come to relax or try your hand at schooner sailing.
Avid sailor and land lubbers’ alike can choose between helping the crew hoist her 1,700 sq feet of canvas or kicking back as the professional crew takes you on a magnificent journey under sail.
On the Curlew you will enjoy:
- The exhilaration of 41 tons of wooden boat majestically sailing the waters off Dana Point.
- The serenity of motion under the power of the wind alone.
- Views of luxurious beachside home and the Orange County coast as never seen them before.
- The thrill of sighting dolphins, sea lions and other wildlife in their natural environment.
- The Schooner Curlew is U.S. Coast Guard inspected and certified to carry up to 34 passengers, and is operated by a licensed Captain and professional crew. Under the power of the lusty wind, a yacht like Curlew brings out the free spirited soul of everyone on board.
When you choose Curlew for your ocean adventure, you will take an unforgettable journey in the spirit of the past.
DUE TO COVID 19 FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Masks will be required for all passengers and staff.
- Capacity will be significantly reduced to allow for maximum social distancing.
- More info about our commitment to your safety and comfort.