12 Hour Fishing Excursion Aboard the FURY
An exciting All Day Fishing Trip on the sparkling Southern California waters just outside Dana Point Harbor to Catalina Island whenever conditions permit
Join us today for an exciting All Day Fishing Trip on the sparkling Southern California waters just outside Dana Point Harbor. We’ll take 2.5 – 3 hour boat ride out to Catalina Island whenever conditions permit. Once we arrive at the island, the fishing can be truly amazing.
Please note that in August, September and October, all 5am trips are subject to change to offshore trips going for Dorado, Yellowtail and Tuna. You will always be notified on the morning of the trip, but sometimes not before then, so please come prepared for this possibility!
• Seasonal catches include Halibut, Barracuda, Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Sand Bass, Calico Bass, Bonito, and Tuna.
• Learn from our knowledgeable, family-friendly crew and skippers who will expertly guide you throughout this fun filled excursion.
• Bask in the breathtaking views of Dana Point Harbor’s serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of one our fleet’s top of the line boats!
• Cool down with a cold beer, soda, and more in our full service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
• From novice to expert, everyone will enjoy discovering their love of sportfishing, conservation, and the great outdoors on this unique 12-hour trip.
Fishing Equipment: Rods and spinning reels are available for rent in the shop for $18. Rod rentals include a small tackle package. Standard rod and reel rentals are also available, for $18.
Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before getting on the boat. Fishing licenses can also be purchased online at this link.
Food and Beverages: Our boats feature full service cash galleys that offer beverages, snacks, and hot sandwiches for purchase.
Gratuities: Tips for the hard working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $5-$10 per adult ticket.
Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching is dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of Dana Point Harbor and the Orange County coastline. The warm waters right out of Dana Point Harbor are flourishing with sea life including whales, dolphins, harbor seals, and California sea lions. Our thriving coastal waters provide bountiful fishing of sand bass, calico bass, halibut, bonito, yellowtail, yellowfin tuna, bluefin tuna, albacore, and dorado. Whether you’re coming to Dana Point for an awe-inspiring whale watching cruise, creating memories onboard our sportfishing charters or privately chartering a boat, sailboat or catamaran, one thing is for certain: your trip through the beautiful and scenic Orange County coast will be unforgettable. Dana Wharf is conveniently located in Dana Point, Orange County, just south of Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach – about 30 minutes south of Disneyland, an hour south of Los Angeles and an hour north of San Diego.