In the spring and summer, enjoy an evening of sunshine, cool ocean breezes, and romantic sunset views. In the winter, take in the romantic atmosphere of the beautifully lit Dana Point Harbor.
- Senior Ages 62+
- Military Active Duty only, must show ID at check-in
- Student Please provide student ID
- Child Ages 3 to 14
- Toddler Ages 2 and under
Enjoy Some Bubbly on a Sunset Sail in Dana Point
Curlew, one of Orange County’s oldest and most beautiful yachts, is now offering a two-hour romantic sunset champagne sail on the magnificent waters off Dana Point. A 1926 classic, this romantic schooner introduces you to the luxury and thrill of sailing as it used to be. Experience her your way. Come to relax or try your hand at schooner sailing.
Avid sailors and landlubbers alike can choose between helping the crew hoist her 1,700 square feet of canvas or kicking back as the professional crew takes you on a magnificent journey under sail.
On your two-hour sail, you enjoy:
- The exhilaration of 41 tons of wooden boat majestically sailing the waters off Dana Point
- The serenity of motion under the power of the wind alone
- Views of luxurious beachside homes and the Orange County coast as you’ve never seen them before…
- A magnificent California sunset!
- Complimentary champagne, soft drinks, and hors d’oeuvres
The Schooner Curlew is U.S. Coast Guard inspected and certified to carry up to 36 passengers and is operated by a licensed captain and professional crew. Under the power of the lusty wind, a yacht like Curlew brings out the free-spirited soul of everyone on board.
When you choose Curlew for your ocean adventure, you will take an unforgettable journey in the spirit of the past.
Sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks, and light snacks are included. You are also welcome to bring food or drinks (including alcohol) with you on board.