Semi Annual Sport Fishing Pass
Dana Wharf Sportfishing is offering our first ever semi-annual fishing pass includes one bonus month of December, if you buy it early.
Limited time offer, buy before December 31st, 2019. Pass valid through June 2020!
Dana Wharf Sportfishing is offering our first ever semi-annual fishing pass includes one bonus month of December, if you buy it early. Fishing pass is only on sales until 12/31/19. Your pass will allow you to fish on any 1/2 day, 3/4 day or Twilight fishing trip any day that is available, Fish as many days as you would like through June 2020. Pass holders will also receive VIP boarding when possible. Details of the pass can be found below:
• $1995 Per Person
• Can be used on any regularly scheduled trips
• 1/2 day, 3/4 day or Twilight trip.
• VIP Boarding for any trip must be checked in before boarding begins
• Not valid on Special trips or Halibut Derby
Conditions / Policies
• Customers must show photo ID at check-in
• Passes are valid through June 2020 only
• Not transferable.
• Not valid on Charters.
• Your redemption code to use your semi-annual pass while creating future bookings will arrive in your confirmation email after purchase!
• Not valid on Special trips, Halibut Derby, or limited load trips of any kind. Trip minimums do apply and we may cancel trips due to lack of reservations. No cash value or trip upgrades.
About Dana Wharf
Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching is dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of Dana Point Harbor and the Orange County coastline. The warm waters right out of Dana Point Harbor are flourishing with sea life including whales, dolphins, harbor seals, and California sea lions. Our thriving coastal waters provide bountiful fishing of sand bass, calico bass, halibut, bonito, yellowtail, yellowfin tuna, bluefin tuna, and dorado. Whether you’re looking for boat rentals in Dana Point to enjoy a private boat charter, sailboat or catamaran, coming for an awe-inspiring whale watching cruise or wanting to create memories onboard our sportfishing charters, one thing is for certain: your trip through the beautiful and scenic Orange County coast will be unforgettable. Dana Wharf is conveniently located in Dana Point, Orange County, just south of Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach – about 30 minutes south of Disneyland, an hour south of Los Angeles and an hour north of San Diego.
Proud Partner of the World Cetacean Alliance
The World Cetacean Alliance (WCA) is the world’s largest Partnership working to protect whales, dolphins and porpoises (cetaceans). Partners of the WCA aim to conserve and protect cetaceans and their habitats in the world’s oceans, seas and rivers, to ensure their continued survival.
34675 Golden Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629