On Board The FURY
Trip Details Join us today for an exciting overnight fishing trip to San Clemente Island or Catalina Island. (1.5 day trips run to the Cortez Bank weather permitting )
On these trips, you will:
• Search for seasonal catches including Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Calico Bass, Bonito, Dorado, Albacore, Yellowfin Tuna & Blue Fin Tuna.
• Learn from our knowledgeable, friendly captain and crew who will expertly guide you throughout this fun filled excursion.
• Enjoy breathtaking views of Catalina and San Clemente Islands with their serene beaches and scenic shorelines from the deck of the Fury.
• Cool down with a cold beer, soda, and more in our full service galley. Hungry? Both snacks and hot food are available!
• From novice to expert, everyone will enjoy discovering their love of sportfishing, conservation, and the great outdoors on this unique overnight trip.
Fishing Equipment: Standard rod and reel are available for rental in the shop for $18. This includes a small tackle package. Additional tackle may be required. Live squid will also often be used for additional bait and this will would require each person to chip in $5-$20.
Fishing License Regulations: Anglers 16 years of age or older are required to have a fishing license before boarding the boat. One and two day licenses are available in the shop. Fishing licenses can also be purchased online at this link.
Food and Beverages: Our boat’s full service cash galley offers hot and cold food, beer, soda, and snacks.
Gratuities: Tips for the hard working crew members are optional but greatly appreciated! Typical tips range from $20-$25 per adult ticket.
Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching is dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of Dana Point Harbor and the Orange County coastline. The warm waters right out of Dana Point Harbor are flourishing with sea life including whales, dolphins, harbor seals, and California sea lions. Our thriving coastal waters provide bountiful fishing of sand bass, calico bass, halibut, bonito, yellowtail, yellowfin tuna, bluefin tuna, albacore, and dorado. Whether you’re looking for boat rentals in Dana Point to enjoy a private boat charter, sailboat or catamaran, coming for an awe-inspiring whale watching cruise or wanting to create memories onboard our sportfishing charters, one thing is for certain: your trip through the beautiful and scenic Orange County coast will be unforgettable. Dana Wharf is conveniently located in Dana Point, Orange County, just south of Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach – about 30 minutes south of Disneyland, an hour south of Los Angeles and an hour north of San Diego.
Proud Partner of the World Cetacean Alliance
The World Cetacean Alliance (WCA) is the world’s largest Partnership working to protect whales, dolphins and porpoises (cetaceans). Partners of the WCA aim to conserve and protect cetaceans and their habitats in the world’s oceans, seas and rivers, to ensure their continued survival.